Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"I'm Ready When You Are"

Very welcome words I heard this week! Touching base with Bryan my graphic designer, though he's now retired, it sounds like Bryan is ready to go. Like this seasoned snowplow, wearing fresh paint and just outshopped when I photographed CN 55251 behind the Co-op fertilizer shed in Portage in 1982. And now, winter has reportedly descended on Manitoba once again!

I'm currently captioning, thinking of creating ways to describe the action in the photos I'm poised to share with readers. I will be sending the Trains volume to Bryan first, then Grains will follow.

It's amazing to be part of a great team effort, from graphic designer to contributors to your humble book creator!

Look up, look way up,
I know I am!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trains and Grains not only looks up, way up, your comments are looked forward to!