Thursday, January 11, 2018

So Cylindrical, so SD! And an Announcement

As I continue the task (some would say arduous, I would say enjoyable) of photo editing, I'm enjoying the opportunity to apply life-saving technology to bring some of these early-80's photos back to life. As I was doing so, I was struck by two things...
One - how cylindrical the grain trains were. (Except if they were boxcar trains!)
Two -  most often, led by SD's. On both CN and CP. (Except of course if led by a Geep, or C-424!)

I'm thinking that an announcement will soon be in order. An exciting announcement about this Trains and Grains project. But first, a chat with my graphic designer is in order. Lemme get back to you on that.

Look up, look way up.
Eric 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trains and Grains not only looks up, way up, your comments are looked forward to!